November 7th, 2006
Spoolcast Episode #3.1: Usability Takes a Holiday
Recorded: October 2, 2006
Part 1 of 4
Duration: 27m 37s
Present for the call were Jared Spool, DeWayne Purdy, Lyle Kantrovich, Rashmi Sinha, Nate Bolt, and Josh Porter. You can meet the crew here.
In this episode, the SpoolCast crew convened to discuss:
- Individual and group card sorting techniques
- Incorporating group elements into individual usability testing
- Collaborative recruitment and social collaborative tools
- Accommodating testing on a social scale
- The state of UX organizations across the country
- Whether World Usability Day is helpful or harmful to the community in the long run
Production assistance on this SpoolCast from Brian Christiansen.
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave your comments below or you can write us at SpoolCast@uie.com.Tweet