March 12th, 2007
Spoolcast Episode #4.1: Where Did The Year Go?
Recorded: December 21, 2006
Part 1 of 3
Duration: 28m 15s
Present for the call were Jared Spool, DeWayne Purdy, Lyle Kantrovich, Kyle Pero, and Nate Bolt. You can meet the crew here.
In this episode, the SpoolCast crew convened to discuss:
- the impact of the pending Target Suit
- mixing automated and in-person testing techniques
- multi-variate testing
- designing tasks for testing
- moderated vs. unmoderated testing methods
- using Flash and AJAX on home pages
- the importance of validating inferences
- the interface paradigm of the Nintendo Wii
- the impact of new devices, such as the TiVo, Wii, and Guitar Hero on future interface design
(Here’s a feed that iTunes likes.)
Sorry it’s taken so long to get this one out. It’s been crazy ’round here!
Production assistance on this SpoolCast from Brian Christiansen.Tweet