June 22nd, 2011
Attendees at the two Web Design Masterclass workshops list the resources as one of the most valuable parts of the workshop. Here’s a sample of what you’ll get during the workshop.
Patterns, textures, PSDs, printable sketch templates and more to help you save time and energy on your visual design.
HTML + CSS – Front-end development takes enough time as it is — save as much time as possible by using these tools, resources and reference materials.
- HTML5 Boilerplate
- Free, online book all about HTML5
- Duet: Dan’s example of Modernizr usage and graceful degradation
- Create your own web fonts, including subsetting
- Font subsetting for performance and enhancement
Get $100 off the August 16 Web Design Masterclass in LA
If these resources piqued your interest, then you’ll definitely want to attend our final
Web Design Masterclass workshop in Los Angeles, August 16. Register by July 25 with the promotion code UIE, and you’ll get $100 off.
The Web Design Masterclass, taught by the brilliant minds of Dan Rubin, Steve Smith, Jonathan Snook, and Byran Veloso (Sidebar Creative) promise that you’ll learn how to:
- Take advantage of the coolest enhancements of HTML5 and CSS3 that will speed your production time and deliver stunning results.
- Wrangle powerful lesser-known and underutilized functions of tools like Photoshop and Fireworks.
- Learn new strategies for getting clients on the same page, plowing through projects faster, and producing awe-inspiring designs.
Add to your resource list at the Web Design Masterclass. Learn more about this full-day workshop at Sidebarworkshops.com and be sure to register with the code UIE by July 25 to get the $100 off.Tweet