August 10th, 2011
If you weren’t able to attend this year’s Web App Masters Tour, we have the next best thing for you and your organization: Web App Masters 2011 OnDemand.
This is your opportunity to hear all 12 Masters from the Tour give their 75-minute presentations. The OnDemand collection consists of 15 hours of audio recordings, Q&A from the audience, and the Masters presentation decks. It’s a toolkit that you can share with everyone in your office. You can access it any time you want, as often as you want.
Web App Masters OnDemand covers these topics
- Constructing sites for active communities
- Building native device vs. mobile browser-based applications
- Producing beautiful data visualizations
- Using data for design decisions
- Integrating infographics and games to engage your users
- Designing for mobile first
- Handling rich interaction techniques on multiple devices & platforms
- Looking at AARP’s journey into web-based applications
- Conducting successful kickoff meetings
- Finding users’ deepest needs and desires
- Designing Salesforce.com’s Cloud Apps
- Creating great design principles for your team
- Ensuring a positive user experience with mobile
Learn more about Web App Masters OnDemand.
With Web App Masters 2011 OnDemand you’ll get
- Fifteen hours of audio from 12 Masters
- The best of the Q&A from all the tour stops
- Presentation slides from all 12 talks
- Unlimited access to the material any time you want it, as often as you want it
Order Web App Masters 2011 OnDemand now
No pre-ordering and no waiting for a disc. With just a few clicks, you can have Web App Masters OnDemand at your fingertips and start to improve your web apps today.
Purchase Web App Masters OnDemand by August 30, 2011, for $179. After the 30th, the price
increases to $229.
Now go get your bundle of goodness.Tweet