February 24th, 2012
After selling out the original 100 seats for the UX Immersion Conference, we decided to extend the lowest price of $1,349 until Wednesday, February 29. The price will definitely go up, so register now and save money.
Don’t miss out on the newest, most critical thinking around two separate and important UX topics: mobile design and the Agile process.
You’ll pick from 6 different all-day workshops for April 23 and April 25. On April 24, you’ll attend a day of featured talks.
- Hugh Beyer – UX Design Inside Agile Development
- Jeff Gothelf – Lean UX: A Radical Approach to Integrating Design into Agile
- Dave McFarland – Demystifying jQuery for Agile Prototyping
Mobile Design Workshops
- Rachel Hinman – Creating Great Mobile User Experiences
- Luke Wroblewski – A Detailed Look at Designing Mobile Inputs
- James Robertson – Innovative Mobile Intranet Designs for Your Enterprise
Discover the UX Immersion Conference at UXIM.co.Tweet