March 28th, 2012
Last Chance for the $1,649 price
Register for the UX Immersion Conference before Friday, March 30 and save yourself $300.
Workshop Speakers and Topics
Hugh Beyer shows you how to apply practical techniques to integrate proven UX processes
through effective communication.
- Jeff Gothelf teaches Lean UX techniques that will radically change the way you approach your design process.
- Dave McFarland explains how easy it is to create interactive prototypes in just minutes
- Rachel Hinman dives into the fundamentals and practical techniques for delivering the best mobile experiences.
Luke Wroblewski explains how to design intuitive mobile forms that help guide your users
to put the right data in quickly.
James Robertson reveals how to design great intranet apps using the latest technologies.
Learn more about the UX Immersion workshops.
What You Get at the Conference
- Two Full-day Workshops: Dive deep and get to the nitty-gritty details around Agile
development and mobile design.
- One Day of 90-minute Featured Talks: Hear the experts whose workshops you missed.
- Complete Conference Materials: You’ll get PDFs for every session and workshop.
- Recordings of the Featured Talks: Share every Featured Talk with your team through audio
and video recordings.
- Networking Opportunities: Meet UX Pros just like yourself, facing the same challenges
and discovering new solutions.
- Food: Plenty to eat and drink to keep your energy up for all the intense education.
Save your seat before March 30 for $1,649. UXIM.coTweet