June 11th, 2012
We’re a bit giddy about the UX talent giving full-day workshops at this year’s User Interface 17 Conference in Boston, November 5-7. This year’s conference will up your UX game. You’ll acquire new advanced design techniques, learn about effective team-based processes, and dive into multi-device solutions. It’s 3 days you don’t want to miss.
These experts will give you scores of nitty-gritty details that will enhance every UX designer’s skill set. Look at the intensive full-day workshops we’re putting together for you.
- Luke Wroblewski – Designing Mobile and Multi–device Experiences
- Karen McGrane – Integrating Content Strategy in Your UX Design Process
- Kevin Hoffman – Leading Epically Productive Meetings
- Nathan Curtis – Prototyping to Achieve Super–strength Team Cohesion
- Kim Goodwin – Using Scenarios to Design Intuitive Experiences
- Adam Connor & Aaron Irizarry – Leading Design Studios and Collaborative Critiques
- Aaron Gustafson – Creating Adaptive, Responsive Web Designs
- Dana Chisnell – Using UX Research to End the Opinion Wars
Get more information on the workshop topics at UICONF.com.
Details on the Sneak Preview Site
In the next few weeks, more details about the agenda and workshops will emerge. However, you can get a view into our special sneak preview site now.
We’re offering a special price of $1,349, our lowest price, on the first 150 seats. You’ll want to save your spot soon to secure this great price.
Now go see the 8 different design workshops we have in store for you at UICONF.com.Tweet