July 17th, 2012
Here’s a recap of the resources and information we shared on Twitter last week.
- The real problem with redesigns – As usual, awesome notes from @lukeW on our own @jmspool’s Presentation.
- New article from Jared Spool: Designing What’s Never Been Done Before
- RT @sixrevisions: Native App vs. Mobile Web App: A Quick Comparison
- Extensive article with guidelines on The Elements of the Mobile User Experience
- Good article on mobile context and comparing it to a “cold reading” – @smashingmag
Networking, Building Skills, and Design Process
- Need to ramp up your skills on critique, scenarios, leading meetings, plus other critical UX topics? Explore!
- Designers need to network. Here are some good tips to follow if you’re shy about networking
- Interesting discussion on Design Culture at 37Signals
- What Bad Designers Know That You Don’t – good read for independent designers or those thinking of going solo
- Starting out in content strategy? The Seven Cs of Content Strategy may be helpful.
- Product Pages – The context in which you present a product is just as important as the product itself – ^ @SmashingMag
What have you been thinking about this week? What resources rolled in that you’d like to share? Let the UIE followers know by adding your comment below.Tweet