July 24th, 2012
Here’s a recap of the resources and information we shared on Twitter last week.
- Food for thought – @jmspool’s new post in response to Google’s take on people hating change.
- This would be a really cool way to build all sorts of designs – It’s worth watching the 55 sec. video
- A new web site by Adam Connor and Aaron Iziarry dedicated to the details of design critique.
- New podcast wtih Nathan Curtis – Organize, Communicate & Annotate HTML Prototypes
- Missed the UX Immersion Conf. on Agile process & mobile design? Experience it with UXIM OnDemand
Networking, Building Skills, and Design Process
- Did you know we podcast with some well known UX experts? Come explore the library!
- Upper management wants to see metrics with UX too. Calculating the ROI of UX
- Worth the read – The way we discuss design issues must be tailored to the audience we are addressing.
- Interesting post on how neuroscience affects usability testing.
- If you design for e-commerce sites, read this post on 9 Insights from Ecommerce Usability Studies!
- New podcast with @whitneyq - The Characteristics of Effective Personas
- New podcast with @AaronGustafson – Adapting Your Designs with Progressive Enhancement
What have you been thinking about this week? What resources rolled in that you’d like to share? Let the UIE followers know by adding your comment below.Tweet