July 31st, 2012
Here’s a recap of the resources and information we shared on Twitter last week.
- Half way down this article is a good infographic on how tablet shoppers are changing online sales. Some good stats too.
- Some great examples of creative design in mobile apps in this article.
- Defining a useful reference set for cross device design patterns. Another excellent article from @lukew.
- Wondering what the Agile and mobile design talks covered from UXIM? View the sample videos.
- Interesting read from @adamconnor (UI17 speaker) – Designers are individuals
- Interesting perspective on the state of UX designers. Let’s kill the UX department!!
- A look at UK Government’s Digital Service Design Principles, with examples.
- We can always do better, can’t we? “Failing Gracefully: Handling User Errors” on @uxmag
- Achieving depth and space with Interface Origami, an interesting approach to paper prototyping.
- UI17 speaker @karenmcgrane, one of our favorites, has a new book coming out: Content Strategy for Mobile.
- Ever wonder what it takes to be a prolific content creator? Here are 11 “secrets” from @copyblogger.
- A bunch of resources for web video usability. ^@UXBooth