August 22nd, 2012
Here’s a recap of the resources and information we shared on Twitter last week.
- Ensure the study answers specific research questions, always —A Story About a Crappy UX Study via @johnnyholland
- Journey to The Heart of UX Design: Debunking Myths – UX Booth
- Cool idea to encourage folks to sign up for your email list – Dribbble – by Dave Ruiz (Assist to @jasonfried)
CSS and HTML5
- Detailed introduction to CSS 3D transforms
- An excerpt from HTML5 Mobile Development Cookbook on building fast and responsive web sites
Design for Multi-device
- New podcast with @Lukew – Designing Multi-Device User Experiences
- The Many Faces of ‘Mobile First’ (with a great picture of @lukew)
- Interesting infographic – Couch Commerce: How Tablet Shoppers are Changing Online Sales | Monetate
Responsive Web Design
- The top responsive web design problems … and how to avoid them!
- Chris Risdon shares what an experience map is and the five elements that make them useful.
- How To Design A More Effective Website Header – The Usabilla Blog