September 4th, 2012
Here’s a recap of the resources and information we shared on Twitter last week.
- We agree! Why It’s Important to Sketch Before You Wireframe – UX Movement
- The Ultimate Customer Experience – infographic
- In case you missed @jmspool’s latest blog post, Where Do You Draw The Line Of Quality?
- Useful overview & checklist from @UIE alum @bokardo – Principles
of User Interface Design
- Thinkin’ on external links – Why your news site should never automatically open external links in a new window.
- A nice list of steps to follow when doing a website layout. Good tips for beginners and the experienced.
- Not sure who created this sign, but it’s great advice for our followers.