December 14th, 2012
The $1,389 priced spots are almost gone. Once these 45 spots are taken, the price goes up to $1,689.
Attend daylong workshops from today’s best mobile UX experts at the UX Immersion Mobile Conference in Seattle, WA, April 22-24, 2013.
- Mobile Input Design – Luke Wroblewski
When to use gestures, sensors, and geolocation as user inputs.
- Adaptive Content Design – Karen McGrane
What content strategy means to multi-channel publishing.
- Mobile User Research Strategy – Cyd Harrell
Who is involved in remote usability testing and mobile user research.
- Responsive Design Strategy – Jason Grigsby
Where to insert responsive design work into your existing process.
- Putting Mobile into CX Design – Chris Risdon
Why exploring the entire customer experience is essential to design.
- Multi-device Prototyping – Kelly Goto
How to create prototypes for native and mobile web experiences.
Bonus item – Designer’s toolkit
Every designer needs a toolkit loaded with the essential tools to make great designs. When you register for the full conference, you’ll receive a toolkit on the first day of the conference.