March 21st, 2013
Director of Marketing at User Interface Engineering
Fast Forward One Year:
We want to thank you for crafting and executing a marketing strategy for User Interface Engineering. Here’s what happened under your leadership:
- You increased our revenues beyond our wildest dreams because of your ingenious unified approach that clearly tied all of our products and services together.
- Your laser-like focus on the marketing messages and launch phases for our new webinar library made it successful right out of the gate.
- You crafted a brand new corporate event service that’s got half the Fortune 500 begging for priority access.
- Your work with our social media, email marketing, conference sponsorships, speaking opportunities, and web site has quadrupled our reach and brought awareness to a much larger audience.
- You’ve successfully convinced us to stop using alliteration in our headlines.
Everyone at UIE thanks you for your dedication. We can’t wait until next year.
Now Back to Today:
If you’d like this to be your story, send us your resume with a half-page write-up of your most significant marketing strategy accomplishment. While we’re less concerned with your education and qualifications, we won’t compromise on your ability to deliver team results. We’ll be back to you in 24 hours if you have what it takes to achieve something special.
You might even want to check out our web sites — www.uie.com, www.uxim.co, and www.uiconf.com — for some insight into what we’re doing. We think you’ll be excited by where we are today and the challenge to get us where we’re going.
You will work in our North Andover offices. (Sorry, we don’t hire remote employees.) We’ll provide all the resources you need to bring out the best in your talents and skills.
Send your resume and write-up to: MarketingDirectorJob@uie.com
Jared M. Spool, CEO
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike Street, Suite 102
North Andover, MA 01845