January 22nd, 2014
OK. Your meeting is going perfectly. Then a remote team member says, “I don’t understand. Can you show me what you mean?”
PANIC! MEETING IS DERAILING!
But you’re about to save the day. You plug in your trusty IPEVO document camera and focus in on the pen and paper. As you make your sketch you begin to hear folks saying, “I get it,” and the whole team is back on track.
How do you get this nifty tool? You register for the UX Immersion Mobile Conference by January 30.
Why You Need the IPEVO Document Camera:
- Share your design ideas and sketches with remote teams to ensure everyone is on the same page
- Document individual sketches during design studios to a digital file for easy access in the future
- Project sketches to large audiences to convey your designs
- Get everyone participating and working together saving time and increasing productivity
- Conduct usability tests remotely while letting the team back in the office watch
Register by January 30 to Get Your Free IPEVO
We’re always looking to bring you new resources, processes, and techniques to help you become a better designer. Now we have a great tool that we’re excited to include with your UXIM registration, the IPEVO document camera. But it’s only available until January 30 so be sure to register now.
Explore the conference and IPEVO camera at UXIM.co.Tweet