June 17th, 2014
During the second half of 2014, you’ll hear the latest thinking from the best speakers in the world of user experience design. Get your team into all 9 live seminars from July through December and 6 months complimentary access to UIE’s All You Can Learn.
We have some great presenters and topics lined up for you. With these educational events on your team’s calendar, you’re sure to develop and improve your core knowledge and skills.
- Jul 17 - Content-first UX Design, with Steph Hay
- Aug 07 - Minimum Viable Product, with Will Evans
- Aug 28 - UX Strategy, with James Kalbach
- Sep 18 - The UX Professional’s Guide to Working with Agile Scrum Teams, with Aviva Rosenstein
- Oct 09 - OKRs & Predictive Roadmaps, with Christina Wodtke
- Oct 23 - Mobile Research Techniques, with Cyd Harrell
- Nov 6 - Beyond Mobile, with Josh Clark
- Nov 20 - Orchestrating Experiences: Strategy and Design for Complex Product and Service Ecosystems, with Chris Risdon
- Dec 11 - Building Better Products with Content Strategies, with Jonathon Colman
Sign-up Once. Pay Once. All live seminars July through December, 2014 and 6 months of access to All You Can Learn for only $1149. Register today.Tweet