Past conference attendees have told us the proceedings are one of their biggest take-aways. We take great care working with each speaker to design extremely valuable materials. As a result, after attending the conference, you'll have all the tools and techniques needed to tackle your biggest design challenges. Plus, these proceedings allow you to share this knowledge with your colleagues. Order your proceedings by Tuesday, October 30th to guarantee you'll receive a full set of notes.
Contents: In the complete set, you'll receive a CD that includes 11 books with approximately 1,500 pages of insight and expertise. You will get:
- In-depth presentation slides for each of the 8 full-day seminars from our world-renowned speakers, plus process diagrams, book excerpts, in-depth methodology descriptions, relevant articles, and bibliographies
- Handouts from all eight 90-minute Featured Talks by the conference speakers, plus Jared M. Spool's keynote address
- 2 comprehensive presentation booklets from the UIE Showcase Seminars featuring User Interface Engineering’s most popular seminars.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to order conference proceedings.
How to Order:
- If you plan to attend the conference: You will receive free notes for each session you attend. But, if you want to receive an electonic version of all 11 of our books, you can order a CD with the complete set for a discounted price of $259 when you register for the conference.
- If you can't attend the conference: You can still benefit by purchasing an electronic version of the User Interface 12 proceedings for just $279. (Additional shipping & handling cost: US: $30.00, Outside U.S: $75.00) We will send the proceedings to you following the conference in November. We will not charge your credit card until we ship the proceedings. Purchase the complete set without a registration.