Agenda at a Glance
The User Interface 14 Conference was a smashing success. Thank you to those who attended. If you weren't able to make it, you can still live the experience with the UI14 Conference Proceedings disc.
Save the Dates for User Interface 15
UI15 will be back in Boston at the Renaissance Hotel, November 8-10, 2010. Information about UI15 will be available starting in June, 2010.
5:30pm — 7:30pm
Avoid the lines in the morning and pick up your registration materials early. If you can't make it, don't worry, you'll still be able to get all the materials Sunday morning.
8:30am — 5:30pm
- Information Architecture Essentials—Donna Spencer
- Planning & Writing Web Content that Works—Ginny Redish
- Visual Design Essentials for Non-Designers—Dan Rubin
- Good Design Faster: New Techniques for Creative Ideas—Leah Buley
8:30 a.m. — 5:30 p.m.
Monday, November 2 is our Featured Talks Day. This is our “sampler” day where all of the conference speakers give informative and entertaining 90-minute presentations.
- Simple Steps for Effective Visual Design—Dan Rubin
- Designing to Delight the Information Seeker—Donna Spencer
- How to be a User Experience Team of One—Leah Buley
- Web for All: Making Your Web Site Accessible—Ginny Redish
- UI14 Keynote: Revealing Design Treasures from The Amazon—Jared M. Spool
- The Psychology Behind Search—Gerry McGovern
- Agile and UX(con)fusion: What Happens When You Try to Ship a Web App in 3 Days—Todd Zaki Warfel
- Two Hours Every Week: Building Constant User Feedback into Your Process—Dana Chisnell
- How to Master Presenting & Pitching Ideas—Scott Berkun
Join speakers and conference staff at the UI14 Conference Reception from 5:30 p.m. — 7:30 p.m.