User Interface Engineering is a leading research, training, and consulting firm specializing in web site and product usability. Jared M. Spool and his team of researchers oversee a variety of events and publications.
- 278 UX seminars are available to watch instantly at UIE’s All You Can Learn Library.
- Creating a UX Strategy Playbook is our 1½-day workshop presented in Toronto and Vancouver later this fall.
- New Practices and Techniques Meet Theory and Expertise at UX Immersion: Interactions, happening next May in Portland, OR.
- Our past conferences, including 2015's UI20, are available through the All You Can Learn Library.
- For our latest usability research, read our Articles.