User Interface Engineering is a leading research, training, and consulting firm specializing in web site and product usability. Jared M. Spool and his team of researchers oversee a variety of events and publications.
- Over 200 seminars are available to watch instantly at UIE’s All You Can Learn.
- Our Live Virtual Seminars allow you to learn from the comfort of your own office.
- The User Interface Conference, UI20, is our annual three-day event covering the biggest issues in the world of design. Join us for UI20 in Boston, November 2–4, 2015.
- The UX Immersion Mobile Conference, April 13–15, 2015, in Salt Lake City was filled with daylong workshops and 90–minute talks exploring every aspect of designing for mobile.
- For those of you in charge of your organization’s UX initiatives, who lead a UX design team, or who work as a Senior Designer, the UX Advantage Conference in Baltimore, August 18–19, 2015, got you closer to understanding how UX is a competitive advantage.
- For our latest usability research, read our Articles and UIE Report Series.