User Interface Engineering is a leading research, training, and consulting firm specializing in web site and product usability. Jared M. Spool and his team of researchers oversee a variety of events and publications.
- Over 225 seminars are available to watch instantly at UIE’s All You Can Learn.
- Our Live Virtual Seminars allow you to learn from the comfort of your own office.
- The UX Immersion: Interactions Conference, April 18-20, 2016, in San Diego explores the critical edges of interaction design. Move beyond inspiration and immerse yourself. Six industry leaders teach master-grade workshops on groundbreaking interaction design skills you won't find anywhere else.
- The User Interface Conference, UI21, is coming up in Boston, October 31–November 2, 2016.
- UI20 was our annual three-day event covering the biggest issues in the world of design.
- For our latest usability research, read our Articles and UIE Report Series.