September 8th, 2011
Need another reason to be in Boston, November 7-9 for the User Interface 16 Conference? How about your own personal designer’s toolkit? C’mon, you know you want one.
Communicating your design ideas is hard enough. You certainly don’t want to worry about the tools you use to get your message across. So we made a toolkit for you. It’s yours for free when you register for UI16 by September 21.
Your designer’s toolkit contains:
- A high quality sketchpad loaded with different templates to sketch your ideas
- A variety of sketching utensils to give your designs life.
- A mesh bag to keep all those great sketching utensils together.
- An organizer making it easy for you to bring the kit to meetings.
More about your UI16 experience
Besides the designer’s toolkit, your UI16 experience consists of:
- Two full-days of intensive, deep dive workshops
- One day of insightful 90-minute talks
- Networking events
- Post-conference recordings to share
- Complete set of all presentation materials
Each day you’ll be immersed with one of the UX Experts learning the critical skills, tools, and techniques you need to master that topic.
You’ll get exposure to all the full-day workshop topics and presenters that you didn’t attend.
Join your peers and the presenters to discuss best practices, success stories, and common issues.
Relive the experience with your team with audio and video recordings of the featured talks.
You’ll receive the presentation slides and materials from each and every workshop and featured talk.