January 5th, 2012
UI16 OnDemand brings you the best of the premier UX conference, complete with 12 hours of video, audio, and every presentation slide from 10 experts.
You’ll hear the latest insights on:
- Web forms and user input from Luke Wroblewski
- Application maps from Hagan Rivers
- Kickoff meetings from Kevin Hoffman
- UX leadership from Kim Goodwin
- Design principles from Bill Scott
- User culture from Steve Portigal
- CSS3 from Stephanie and Greg Rewis
- The value of UX in an organization from Brandon Schauer
- Making design intuitive from Jared Spool
Whether you refer to it for a quick reference or you schedule a group meeting to view one of the talks, it’s always available to you and your team, whenever you need it.
Special Pricing for a Limited Time
Until February 2, you can save $50 and purchase UI16 OnDemand for just $189.
Order UI16 OnDemand today!Tweet