January 27th, 2012
Peer into Your Future
You’re about to see a project we’ve been working on for several months. A brand new conference bringing the newest, most critical thinking around two separate and important topics: mobile design and Agile development.
These experts will dive deep and get to the nitty-gritty details that will make you a stronger and more valuable UX Pro.
- Hugh Beyer – UX Design Inside Agile Development
- Jeff Gothelf – Lean UX: A Radical Approach to Integrating Design into Agile
- Dave McFarland – Demystifying jQuery for Agile Prototyping
- Rachel Hinman – Creating Great Mobile User Experiences
- Luke Wroblewski – A Detailed Look at Designing Mobile Inputs
- James Robertson – Innovative Mobile Intranet Designs for Your Enterprise
Get First Dibs on a Seat When You Become a VIP
There are only 100 specially priced $1,349 spots available for the 3-day UX Immersion Conference. One of them can be yours.
VIPs will receive a special link to access registration on Monday, January 30. Everyone else will have to wait until Tuesday night to save their spot.Tweet