March 22nd, 2012
Free Podcasts on Mobile Design & the Agile Process
We’ve grouped all the UX Immersion speaker podcasts in this one post so you don’t have to search for each individual podcast. These 6 fantastic podcasts are full of sage advice and useful tips on 2 separate and important topics: Mobile design and the Agile process.
Hugh Beyer – Getting Started with UX Inside Agile Development
- For those switching to an Agile process, the transition doesn’t always go so smoothly. Suddenly, with things moving so quickly, the role of UX gets lost in the shuffle.
Jeff Gothelf – Lean UX: Integrating Design into Agile
- Designers and developers find it frustrating to put so much effort into a project and then not see it ship at the end. Using the Lean UX process, you’re constantly validating your designs, especially early in the process.
Dave McFarland – jQuery for Agile Prototyping
Rachel Hinman – Creating Great Mobile User Experiences
- Mobile is greatly influencing the user experience community. It’s challenging traditional approaches to design. Being a user experience practitioner in this changing environment is a bit scary but makes for an exciting world full of possibility.
James Robertson – Innovative Mobile Intranet Design
- Intranet access within enterprises is crucial and accessing it with mobile devices is beneficial. However, the vast amount of pages and content is cumbersome and impractical for a mobile setting. Find out what the few essential things users need when using mobile devices.
Luke Wroblewski – Examining Mobile User Input
- Touch screen devices are commonplace. It’s now expected that your mobile experience work as well as, if not better than, your desktop experience. With faster connection speeds, cameras, GPS, gyroscopes, and accelerometers, we can deliver information to users in new ways.
See these UX Experts in Person at UX Immersion in Portland, OR, April 23-25.Tweet