August 28th, 2012
Here’s a recap of the resources and information we shared on Twitter last week.
UX Design and Coding
- How To Write Code Comments Well – ^@aarongustafson
- What Are the Best UI elements (controls, patterns, etc.) in modern web sites & web apps recently? –
Quora by @stephenanderson
- “Being easy and cool” – The Difference Between Information Architecture and UX Design – UX
Booth | UX Booth
- Why Topic Pages Are The Next Big Thing (Assist to @markgr)
- Is there a science to picking the colors that work well together in a design, or is it just subjective?
Design for Multi-device
- A cool app to test for touch screen targets on mobile devices.
- “Users are the experts in deciding what they want to do on your site.” The Mobile Context (assist to @lukew)
- 20 trends have you thinking differently about typography. Creative Bloq
- Your portfolio should show the stories that describe your best work.
- Where’s My New Prototype?: 8 Tips for Mitigating HTML Prototyping Startup Costs by
- New article: The User We’ve Left Out – The Content Governor