August 12th, 2014
Better collaboration skills matter
If you think you might find yourself on a team planning UX strategy—or on a team planning anything, really—this workshop is brimming with information that will turn you into a skilled collaborator.
A human-centered design process
- Focus: Conducting research with the right people within budget and time constraints
- Buy-in: Participate in and facilitate discussions in a way that moves things forward
- Results: Design for the customer to create effective products and happier teams
Leah Buley has insights that will leave you inspired to tackle even the trickiest parts of being on a team. She’ll share these game-changers in UX as a Team Sport, her full-day workshop at the User Interface 19 Conference, October 29 in Boston.
In Leah’s workshop, you’ll learn to:
- Establish a realistic strategy
- Get buy-in from upper management on human-centered design approach
- See the touchpoints your customers experience
If you’ve ever heard Leah talk, you know how intoxicating her presentation style is and how well she understands this topic. Leah’s workshop will transform how you see collaboration.
Register for UI19 by August 31 with promotion code BLOGUI19 and you’ll get $300 off the 3-day conference price.Tweet