March 14th, 2016
If you’ve been struggling to make your case for attending UX Immersion: Interactions in San Diego, April 18–20 here’s a list of reasons for your boss to say yes:
- Get proven techniques and best practices for UX designers.
- Our workshop leaders are the people driving the UX industry forward.
- This program is carefully curated by me to assure every attendee gets tips and tools to conquer chaos and confusion with simpler designs.
- There’s no other place you can go beyond inspiration and immerse yourself in groundbreaking interaction design skills.
- This conference is the best place to meet people in exactly the same boat as you are with exploring the critical edges of interaction design. Find out what works for them and tell them what works for you.
And here’s how to close the deal:
Register for the full conference now and enter the code UXIBen to save $300.
You need to be there.