April 3rd, 2017
This is your last chance to save some money when you register at the lowest rate for the
UX Immersion: Interactions in Portland, OR, MAY 1 – 3.
Aside from saving hundreds of your dollars here are a few more reasons to register for the best UX event of 2017:
- Two Day-long Workshops: Choose two fantastic interactive workshops to practice new techniques and strengthen your design skills.
- One Day of Featured Talks: Hear the latest ideas and techniques around UX from our team of experts plus a new keynote from me.
- Complete Conference Materials: You’ll get PDFs for every session and workshop.
- Exclusive Slack Team: You’ll get an invitation to join the Slack team dedicated to UX Immersion: Interactions, to connect with speakers and other attendees.
- 30 Days of Premium Access to UIE’s All You Can Learn Library: Start your UX learning before you even get to UX Immersion: Interactions. You’ll have access to over 290 virtual seminars and conference recordings.
- Recordings of the Featured Talks: Post conference you’ll have access to all the Featured Talks for you and your team as part of your All You Can Learn Library access.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Groups, and Receptions with your peers: Plenty to eat and drink, including breakfast every day. While you eat, meet UX practitioners who, just like yourself, face the same challenges and are discovering new solutions.
What are you waiting for? Register now before the April 7 price increase and save hundreds of dollars.
See you in Portland.